- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magma - Attahk
- Write a Review
- #K66046 000000000 K66046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:On Attahk, Magma's seventh studio album, Christian Vander set out to embrace a wider audience. Recorded at the end of 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:On Attahk, Magma's seventh studio album, Christian Vander set out to embrace a wider audience. Recorded at the end of 1977, it represented a new direction for the band. The music remained as innovative as their 1970 debut release Kobaïa, but was far more accessible. Vander incorporated elements of funk, R&B, gospel and pop all the while retaining Magma's sonic identity.;Track List:1. The Last Seven Minutes 7:33;2. Spiritual 3:15;3. Rinde 3:05;4. Liriik Necronomicus Kanht 5:03;5. Maahnt 5:29;6. Dondai 8:00;7. Nono 6:22;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.