- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magna Carta - Tomorrow Never Comes
- Write a Review
- #K82500 000000000 K82500000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:180 gram Double-LP in Gatefold Sleeve, mastered at Abbey Road Studios! This definitive compilation comprises 24 outstan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:180 gram Double-LP in Gatefold Sleeve, mastered at Abbey Road Studios! This definitive compilation comprises 24 outstanding tracks that span the years from 1969 to 2006. They represent the most productive eras of the group and this 'must have' double LP set includes their best known songs from a plethora of fine albums, including 'Magna Carta', 'Seasons', 'Songs From Wasties Orchard' and 'Lord Of The Ages'. The striking artwork by the legendary Roger Dean for the cover was specially commissioned for this album's original release. This 2-LP Set contains printed inner sleeve inserts with a foreword and sleve notes by Chris Simpson, founder of Margna Carta, who also selected all the songs for this release.;Track List:1. Midwinter;2. Airport Song;3. Elizabethan;4. Autumn Song / Epilogue;5. Time for the Leaving;6. Sponge;7. Roll on;8. Wish It Was;9. Father John;10. Isn't It Funny (And Not a Little Bit Strange);11. Mixed Up Sensations / Old Man;12. You Are Only What You Are;13. Forever;14. Slowbone Jones;15. Midnight Again;16. Visions in a Crowd;17. Putting It Back Together;18. Highway to Spain;19. Danny;20. Sting of the Gin;21. Wind on the Water;22. Winterlude / Ulysses;23. Columbus;24. Two Old Friends;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.