- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magnolia Electric Co. - Josephine
- Write a Review
- #K67355 000000000 K67355000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2009;Notes:After the release of the Sojourner boxset and the successful 2008 Australian tour comes the latest release for Alt Coun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2009;Notes:After the release of the Sojourner boxset and the successful 2008 Australian tour comes the latest release for Alt Country troubadours Magnolia Electric Co. With the 2007 death of long time Bassist Evan Farrel, Josephine is no doubt the strongest set of songs Molina has written since the inception of Magnolia Electric Co., those classic themes take on new meanings. Molina has approached the universal loneliness before, but never in such a focused, directed manner as found on Josephine. Molina, Magnolia Electric Co. ^#^and legendary recording engineer Steve Albini have put it all to heart and on record. The album is also an experiment in Molina's song craft, introducing some real lessons in brevity as he whittles a handful of tracks into well-under three minutes. There are cues taken from great songwriters like Willie Nelson and Warren Zevon.;Track List:1. O! Grace;2. The Rock of Ages;3. Josephine;4. Shenandoah;5. Whip-Poor-Will;6. Song for Willie;7. Hope Dies Last;8. The Handing Down;9. Map of the Falling Sky;10. Little Sad Eyes;11. Heartbreak at Ten Paces;12. Knoxville Girl;13. Shiloh;14. An Arrow in the Gale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.