- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Whiskey A-Go-Go, 27 March 1972
- Write a Review
- #K82926 000000000 K82926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Aside from a mammoth repertoire of work alongside British rock luminaries such as Duffy Power, The Rolling Stones, Davi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Aside from a mammoth repertoire of work alongside British rock luminaries such as Duffy Power, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Graham Bond, and Pete Brown, John McLaughlin's own career marked a pinnacle in progressive jazz-rock fusion. The Mahavishnu Orchestra's seminal appearance at the Whisky a Go Go on March 27, 1972, has become a high point of their achievements. In an attempt to honor this landmark performance, various bootlegs of varying quality have appeared over the years. This retrospective issue of this legendary concert salutes the stature of The Mahavishnu Orchestra's work with the original, complete, and fully remastered FM broadcast, presented on 180-gram vinyl with background liners.;Track List:1. The Dance of Maya;2. Band Intros;3. A Lotus on Irish Streams;4. The Noonward Race
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.