- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Main Source - Breaking Atoms - The Remaster
- K58239 000000000 K58239000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this classic 1991 album from hip-hop group Main Source. Break...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this classic 1991 album from hip-hop group Main Source. Breaking Atoms is the debut album from the Canadian/American group. Production for it was handled by the group and took place during 1990 to 1991 at Homeboy Studio, Power Play Studios, and Libra Digital in New York City. Recorded during the golden age of hip-hop, Breaking Atoms is distinguished stylistically by it's incorporation of jazz and soul music samples. The album has been highly regarded by music writers due mostly to it's production, whose heavy and original use of sampling influenced hip-hop producers for a considerable portion of the 1990s. The album has been noted for debuting rapper Nas, who appears on the track "Live at the Barbeque". Breaking Atoms has been recognized as one of the most important records in hip-hop history.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.