- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Man Is the Bastard - Lost M.I.T.B. Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K69091 000000000 K69091000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this archive release from the hardcore punk band. In 1997 Man Is the Bastard fell to its d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this archive release from the hardcore punk band. In 1997 Man Is the Bastard fell to its demise due to tragic circumstances. Toward the end of the bands' existence, it began tracking material for two split releases, which never were to be (one with Despise You and one with Spazz). Nearly 16 years later, elements of those recordings were saved on the original analog tapes and extensive work began to finish what had been started. Carefully orchestrated basses layered to massive perfection, the most progressively brutal and tasteful drumming coupled with ornate four part vocal arrangements and drilling, esoteric Trogotronic custom "skull electronics" make The Lost M.I.T.B. Sessions one for the record books;Track List:1. Influence Peddlers;2. The Gift of Life;3. Whistle Blower;4. Long Pig
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.