- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Man Man - On Oni Pond
- Write a Review
- #K72915 000000000 K72915000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. On Oni Pond, the 2013 album from Philadelphia legends Man Man, feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. On Oni Pond, the 2013 album from Philadelphia legends Man Man, features an arresting reconstruction of the band's visionary sound stripped to it's core and rebuilt as something new and compelling yet still very much Man Man. An intensive collaboration between the band's front man, Honus Honus, and drummer Pow Pow, who has assumed a new-found prominence in the songwriting process, on Oni Pond brings an exhilarating array of new rhythmic ideas to the mix. The compositions were further honed by the band members along with producer Mike Mogis (Bright Eyes, First Aid Kit) into a compelling mash-up of Fear of Music era Talking Heads, classic soul, psychedelia, hip hop, and 50's rock and roll. With it's imaginative yet spare rhythms, huge hooks, and overriding sense of urgency, on Oni Pond melds these seemingly disparate influences into an unexpectedly lush, melodic album, exquisitely consolidated by the band's unique and affecting vision.;Track List:1. Oni Swan;2. Pink Wonton;3. End Boss;4. Head on;5. King Shiv;6. Loot My Body;7. Deep Cover;8. Pyramids;9. Sparks;10. Fangs;11. Paul's Grotesque;12. Curtains;13. Born Tight;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.