- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Man Overboard - Heavy Love
- Write a Review
- #K78419 000000000 K78419000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited clear with sea blue/red splatter vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. 2015 album from the pop punk band. Eve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited clear with sea blue/red splatter vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. 2015 album from the pop punk band. Every now and then, a band is able to find that rare connection that allows them to truly speak to the hearts of kids everywhere, becoming the voice of their generation. Man Overboard is that band of the Pop-Punk community. These days, the number of bands becoming overnight Internet sensations is soaring. In an age where bands are having immediate major label success through corporate radio and MTV, Man Overboard has managed to create a name for themselves the old-fashioned way, winning kids over through word of mouth and non-stop touring. They are a true testament to working hard in order to achieve your goals. Man Overboard are constantly pushing themselves to do more, and this work ethic is apparent in all that they have accomplished as a band. For Heavy Love, Man Overboard enlisted the help of legendary punk producer, Bill Stevenson (Rise Against, Descendents, A Day To Remember). Together, they have crafted 12 songs that are undoubtedly the band's strongest and most exciting material to date. Heavy Love is destined to become the most recognizable album in the band's catalog.;Track List:1. Now That You're Home;2. Borderline;3. Reality Check;4. Splinter;5. The Note;6. Cliffhanger;7. She's in Pictures;8. Invisible;9. Deal;10. Anything;11. For Jennie;12. A Love That I Can't Have;Special Attributes:BONUS CD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.