- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manchester Orchestra - Cope
- Write a Review
- #K62397 000000000 K62397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from Manchester Orchestra. 'Cope, to me, means getting by. It means letting go, and being...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from Manchester Orchestra. 'Cope, to me, means getting by. It means letting go, and being OK with being OK,' says Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull. The Atlanta band found itself at a crossroads as they approached making their fourth studio album - in between labels, uncertain of Manchester Orchestra's future for the first time since Hull started the band almost a decade ago. He was barely finished with high school back then, and now Hull and his band mates were transitioning into the adulthood. They'd learned a bit about letting go themselves. So Manchester Orchestra regrouped. They built a studio with their own hands, and spent month after month work shopping new tunes, writing and demoing together in a room - a process that was completely new for them. The change did them good.;Track List:1. Top Notch;2. Choose You;3. Girl Harbor;4. The Mansion;5. The Ocean;6. Every Stone;7. All That I Really Wanted;8. Trees;9. Indentions;10. See It Again;11. Cope;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.