- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mandolin Orange - Blindfaller
- Write a Review
- #K58309 000000000 K58309000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Blindfaller builds on the acclaim of Mandolin Orange's breakthrough debut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Blindfaller builds on the acclaim of Mandolin Orange's breakthrough debut on Yep Roc Records, 2013's This Side of Jordan, and it's follow-up, last year's Such Jubilee. Since then they've steadily picked up speed and fans they've earned from long stretches on the road, including appearances at Austin City Limits, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Newport Folk Festival, and Pickathon. It's been an auspicious journey for a pair who casually met at a bluegrass jam session in 2009. As the duo's songwriter, Andrew Marlin sharpens his lyrical prowess here, touching on broad themes of growing older and feeling helpless in a world torn by injustice. Sure, the album sounds classic, but it is rooted in the here and now of our daily headlines.;Track List:1. Hey Stranger;2. Wildfire;3. Picking Up Pieces;4. Lonesome Whistle;5. Echo;6. Cold Lover's Waltz;7. My Blinded Heart;8. Hard Travelin';9. Gospel Shoes;10. Take This Heart of Gold;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.