- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manic Street Preachers - Journal for Plague Lovers
- Write a Review
- #K64112 000000000 K64112000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Import vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the ninth studio album from the Welsh Alt-Rockers. The album follows the hugely...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Import vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the ninth studio album from the Welsh Alt-Rockers. The album follows the hugely successful and critically acclaimed 2007 release Send Away the Tigers, and the induction of the band into the NME's Hall of Fame with their naming as the NME Godlike Genius for 2008. Produced by Steve Albini and recorded live at Rockfield Studios in Wales during the Winter of 2008, the album features lyrics left behind by former guitarist Richey Edwards across all 13 new tracks. An original piece of Jenny Saville's art is the cover of Journal for Plague Lovers, whose painting graced the cover of 1994's 'The Holy Bible'. Musically the band draw on their classic Holy Bible sound with elements of Nirvana's in Utero, as well as a delicate, beautiful acoustic side.;Track List:1. Peeled Apples;2. Jackie Collins Existential Question Time;3. Me and Stephen Hawking;4. This Joke Sport Severed;5. Journal for Plague Lovers;6. She Bathed Herself in a Bath of Bleach;7. Facing Page Top Left;8. Marlon JD;9. Doors Closing Slowly;10. All Is Vanity;11. Pretension/Repulsion;12. Virginia State Epileptic Colony;13. William's Last Words
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.