- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mantar - Ode to the Flame
- Write a Review
- #K75843 000000000 K75843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Ever since their inception in early 2013, Northern Germany's two-piece mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Ever since their inception in early 2013, Northern Germany's two-piece monster, Mantar, has been recognized as one of the hardest working bands in the extreme metal underground. Melting the most sinister elements of black metal, doom and punk through an unfiltered lens of pure primal rage, Mantar have quickly proven to be louder and more ferocious than most bands twice their size. The half-German/half-Turkish duo, consisting of vocalist/guitarist Hanno Klaenhardt and drummer Erinc Sakarya, self-released their first 7″ single in late 2013 which directly led to a deal with renowned, international metal label Svart Records to record their full-length debut. Recorded in 2013 and titled Death By Burning, the album is a raw, self-produced, and 100% DIY display of power. 2016 will be an even busier year for the "Gruesome Twosome" as they prepare to release this evil dose of aural hatred entitled Ode To The Flame. The album is the ultimate display of raw sonic power.;Track List:1. Carnal Rising;2. Praise the Plague;3. Era Borealis;4. The Hint;5. Born Reversed;6. Oz;7. I Omen;8. Cross the Cross;9. Schwanenstein;10. Sundowning;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.