- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manu Ferron - Misericordia
- Write a Review
- #K84627 000000000 K84627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing. Manu Ferron is well known in Spain as the co-leader of Grupo de Expertos Solynieve (wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing. Manu Ferron is well known in Spain as the co-leader of Grupo de Expertos Solynieve (where the other 50% is Jota, of Los Planetas' fame), and also as the writer of several minor hits for a few independent bands. Recently, he has also been collaborating on the Spanish translation of Franco Battiato's last album lyrics. And now he is blowing our heads off with MISERICORDIA, five songs almost entirely made of choruses and epiphanies, wonderfully and strangely entwined with artists such as Big Star, Randy Newman or Guided by Voices.;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.