- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manual - Awash
- Write a Review
- #K80577 000000000 K80577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Twelve inch viny pressing of this 2012 EP. Jonas Munk's work as Manual has never sought to radically reinvent itself. R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Twelve inch viny pressing of this 2012 EP. Jonas Munk's work as Manual has never sought to radically reinvent itself. Rather, he has spent the time since his debut EP in 2000 perfecting and refining the sound that is so distinctly his own - with each successive album meticulously exploring certain aspects of the Manual sound. Following 2010's magnum opus, Drowned in Light, as well as a full-length collaboration with German producer Ulrich Schauss from last year, Awash sees Munk dive into a more synth-heavy sound than usual. Electronic music from the 1990s seems to be more present on this mini LP than ever before: The title track nods gently to mid-1990s Compost Records and early Air Glide floats into early IDM territory with classic drum machines, analog basslines and thick atmospheric pads, while Saudade is Munk's ultimate perfection of the combination of hand played instruments and programmed synthesizers, and displays his singular skills for songwriting.;Track List:1. Awash;2. Glide;3. Floating World;4. Water and Light;5. Saudade;6. Shrine;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.