- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Manual - Drowned in Light
- Write a Review
- #K86602 000000000 K86602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2010;Notes:Limited to 300. While completely unknown in his native Denmark, Munk is considered an influential artist in the circles...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2010;Notes:Limited to 300. While completely unknown in his native Denmark, Munk is considered an influential artist in the circles of Dreampop and Electronica, touring all over the world, and collaborating, with artists including Ulrich Schnauss, Robin Guthrie (Cocteau Twins), Auburn Lull and, perhaps more surprisingly, members of Tortoise and Sunburned Hand of the Man. Aside from collaborations, two minimalist ambient albums and a rarities collection from 2007, Drowned in Light is the first Manual album in five years. It is also Manual's first for Make Mine Music, the pioneering artist-led co-operative label that is also home to releases by Piano Magic, Library Tapes, July Skies and Epic45.;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.