- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marble Mammoth - Marble Mammoth
- Write a Review
- #K48904 000000000 K48904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Marble Mammoth's self-titled debut EP contains five tracks. To get the right feel to it, the foundat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Marble Mammoth's self-titled debut EP contains five tracks. To get the right feel to it, the foundation was recorded live, on a tape recorder during a weekend in Rose Beat Studios Stockholm, by John Runefelt and Labros Liaropoulos who also mixed the tracks. Additional recordings by Per Ekberg, mastered by Andreas Andersson at Servant Studio and final overdubs and vocals recorded by Marble Mammoth Tobias Bergholm, Marcus Sjöberg, Johan Eklund and Andreas Linde, and guest appearance by Pauline Högberg (additional vocals on Wrecked Ship) and Owen Meyers (additional keys on Wrecked Ship). The music on the EP immediately draws your mind to the experimental side of early Tame Impala as well as classic rock acts like Led Zeppelin and we find our self as much in the late '60s as in the present. Marble Mammoth wanders seamlessly between classic genres in a dynamic mix of energetic riff based rock and dreamy, melodic psychedelia, and their progressive and original world of sounds is characterized by swinging drums, bass and bongos, fuzzy guitars, vintage organ and energetic vocals.;Track List:1. Glitter Amongst Gravel (5:09);2. Wrecked Ship (4:32);3. The Girl of a 1000 Thrills (3:44);4. Our Love (4:26);5. The Water (8:03)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.