- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Margaret Glaspy - Born Yesterday
- Write a Review
- L42496 000000000 L42496000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 EP. Margaret Glaspy releases a surprise EP Born Yesterday with three new songs. Written on the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 EP. Margaret Glaspy releases a surprise EP Born Yesterday with three new songs. Written on the road, in her hotel, on the plane and at soundcheck, these songs were the product of the little time she had to herself - three songs about different sides of love: love gone wrong, love gone right, and love at a distance. Born Yesterday is a bookend to Margaret's lauded debut, Emotions and Math, marking both the end of a chapter and a new beginning. Margaret Glaspy is an American singer-songwriter from Red Bluff, California, based since 2010 in New York City. Glaspy was a member of The Fundies. She began a solo career in 2012.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.