- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Margaret Glaspy - Emotions And Math
- Write a Review
- #K54313 000000000 K54313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with digital download and limited edition bonus poster including handwritten lyrics. New York City's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with digital download and limited edition bonus poster including handwritten lyrics. New York City's Margaret Glaspy crafts searing, captivating, guitar-driven pop songs, wielding a silver tongue and an electric guitar. Glaspy is poised for a big year in 2016, having cut her debut album at the legendary Sear Sound. The album was mixed by Shawn Everett (Alabama Shakes, Lucius). With influences ranging from Bill Withers to Elliott Smith, from Weezer's Pinkerton to Rage Against the Machine, the 26-year-old songwriter focuses her talents into fiercely raw, guitar-driven pop songs. Glaspy expands on her influences saying, "Joni Mitchell's Blue set the bar in my mind that I'm always striving for.";Track List:1. Ride with Me Tonight 3:27;2. That's Alright 5:51;3. Little Boy Blue 5:10;4. You're the One 6:42;5. Goin Down Slow 10:10;6. Country Boy 7:59;7. Catfish Blues 4:59;8. Apron Strings 5:34;9. Sweet Home Chicago 8:02;10. That's Alright 5:47
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.