- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maria Muldaur - Maria Muldar
- Write a Review
- #K89781 000000000 K89781000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album. Maria Muldaur's self-titled debut record instantly established Muldaur as a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album. Maria Muldaur's self-titled debut record instantly established Muldaur as a major talent and began a career-long melding of American musical styles. Fun, cheerful, and full of the sheer love of playing music, Maria Muldaur uses bits of country, pop, blues, rock 'n' roll, jug band, early jazz, and all other manner of roots music to create what could be called one of the first true Americana albums. The record also produced the New York-born vocalist's biggest hit, the sultry Top 10 single, "Midnight at the Oasis," which features the languid, spine-tingling guitar work of the great Amos Garrett. A landmark album in both Muldaur's career and the 1970's music scene, Maria Muldaur is that rare combination of brilliant interpreter matched with top-notch tunes and sympathetic sidemen.;Track List:1. Any Old Time;2. Midnight at the Oasis;3. My Tennessee Mountain Home;4. I Never Did Sing You a Love Song;5. Work Song;6. Don't You Feel My Leg (Don't You Get Me High);7. Walkin' One Only;8. Long Hard Climb;9. Three Dollar Bill;10. Vaudeville Man;11. Mad Mad Me;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.