- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mariah Carey - Butterfly
- Write a Review
- #K57688 000000000 K57688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited edition vinyl picture disc LP pressing. 1997 album from the pop/R&B diva. Butterfly debuted at the top spot on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited edition vinyl picture disc LP pressing. 1997 album from the pop/R&B diva. Butterfly debuted at the top spot on the Billboard 200 albums chart upon release and was celebrated for incorporating a hip-hop edge to Mimi's pristine pop aesthetic. It spawned five singles including the chart-topping lead single "Honey," the title track and the closing track "My All." Since then it has gone five times platinum, and it remains one of the Elusive Chanteuse's most beloved projects. "Butterfly is my favorite album. It's the most personal work I've ever done and will always be a defining moment in my career and in my life," she said in a press release. "I'm so happy to celebrate this anniversary with a special release!";Track List:1. Honey;2. Butterfly;3. My All;4. The Roof;5. Fourth of July;6. Breakdown;7. Babydoll;8. Close My Eyes;9. Whenever You Call;10. Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise);11. The Beautiful Ones;12. Outside;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.