- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas [Deluxe Anniversary Edition]
- Write a Review
- K57637 000000000 K57637000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing including extra song not available on CD version: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen". Merry Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing including extra song not available on CD version: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen". Merry Christmas is the first Christmas album, and the fourth studio album, by Mariah Carey. Released by Columbia Records on November 1, 1994, the album features cover versions of popular Christmas tunes and original material. Carey worked with Walter Afanasieff, with whom she wrote all of the original tracks, as well as producing Carey's interpretations of the covered material. The album produced the worldwide classic single, "All I Want for Christmas Is You". Merry Christmas has sold 15 million copies worldwide and is one of the best-selling Christmas albums of all time.;Track List:1. Silent Night (Album Version) Carey Mariah 3:39;2. All I Want for Christmas Is You Carey Mariah 3:59;3. O Holy Night (Album Version) Carey Mariah 4:27;4. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (Album Version) Carey Mariah 2:33;5. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) (Album Version) Carey Mariah 4:32;6. Joy to the World Carey Mariah 4:18;7. Jesus Born on This Day (Album Version) Carey Mariah 3:41;8. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town Carey Mariah 3:24;9. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo) Carey Mariah 2:59;10. Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child Carey Mariah 4:26;11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Album Version) Carey Mariah 1:19;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, RED, COLORED VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.