- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marianas Trench - Astoria
- Write a Review
- #K76714 000000000 K76714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last decade, Marianas Trench has constantly raised the bar for quality music. Since their 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last decade, Marianas Trench has constantly raised the bar for quality music. Since their 2006 debut the Vancouver, BC-based pop-rock four piece has had two Certified Platinum-selling records, chart topping hits and a 2013 JUNO Award for Group of the Year. Frontman Josh Ramsay also received a Grammy nomination in 2013 for co-writing and producing Carly Rae Jepsen's breakthrough smash "Call Me Maybe." Fourth album Astoria (2015) is a loose concept record based around the band's love of 1980s fantasy and adventure films. With free form epics such as the opening title track and album closer "End Of An Era," emotionally raw offerings like "Wildfire" and "This Means War," Astoria is a fitting follow up to Marianas Trench's Platinum-selling, concept-based releases Masterpiece Theatre (2009) and Ever After (2011). Channeling influences as diverse as The Beatles, Queen, Tears for Fears, Michael Jackson, George Michael and Depeche Mode, among others, it's Marianas Trench's most ambitious record to date: unapologetically cinematic, constantly surprising and featuring lush orchestral textures that segue seamlessly into spare, but powerful songs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.