- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marianas Trench - Fix Me
- Write a Review
- #K57464 000000000 K57464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Fix Me is the 2006 debut studio album by Canadian rockers. Marianas Trench. The album was engineered...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Fix Me is the 2006 debut studio album by Canadian rockers. Marianas Trench. The album was engineered and mixed by Mike Fraser. It contains the single "Say Anything" as well as "Decided to Break It" and "Shake Tramp", all of which had music videos made to promote the singles. Marianas Trench is from Vancouver, British Columbia, formed in 2001. The band consists of members Josh Ramsay (lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, pianist, songwriter, and occasional drummer), Matt Webb (lead guitarist and backing vocalist), Mike Ayley (bass guitarist and backing vocalist), and Ian Casselman (drummer, percussionist, and backing vocalist).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.