- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marina and the Diamonds - Froot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55131 000000000 K55131000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the band led by Welsh vocalist Marina Diamandis. With Froot, Marina and the D...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the band led by Welsh vocalist Marina Diamandis. With Froot, Marina and the Diamonds' first new noise since the death of alter-ego Electra Heart in 2013, Marina Diamandis has made a grand statement of intent. It's a cathartic rebirth in nearly every way, and sees her veer away from the last LP's stylistic and thematic intentions, instead returning to basics for a new chapter in her career and life. From the existential tribulations of "Immortal", harking back to her days as lithe ivory-tinkling balladeer, to the relentless funk of "Better Than That", to the wit and juxtaposition of "Happy" to the '70s-flecked "I'm A Ruin", this is all Marina And The Diamonds.;Track List:1. Happy;2. Froot;3. I'm A Ruin;4. Blue;5. Forget;6. Gold;7. Can't Pin Me Down;8. Solitaire;9. Better Than That;10. Weeds;11. Savages;12. Immortal;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.