- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marissa Rossi - Cinturao De Fogo / Deixa Eu Te Amar
- Write a Review
- #K80218 000000000 K80218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Originally released by Copacabana Records in 1970, This 7" Compacto includes the track "Cinturo de Fogo" written by Fab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Originally released by Copacabana Records in 1970, This 7" Compacto includes the track "Cinturo de Fogo" written by Fabio and Paulo Imperial. Trully a dancefloor hit for the FUZZ fans, full with grooves, heavy bassline and brasilian swing. On the B-side, another banger, never reissued before on vinyl, the track "Deixa eu Te Amar" makes this 7" Compacto a perfect tool for your vinyl only DJ set. This issue is part of the series "Gira de 45 R.P.M" by Candonga Discos. Remastered from the original master tapes from the Copacana Vaults.;Track List:1. Cinturão de Fogo;2. Deixa Eu Te Amar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.