- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark de Clive-Lowe - Blue Note Remixed Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K66506 000000000 K66506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Musical polymath Mark de Clive-Lowe seems an impossibility at first sight -juggling piano, synths, live sampling and be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Musical polymath Mark de Clive-Lowe seems an impossibility at first sight -juggling piano, synths, live sampling and beat making on-the-fly, all brought to lifewith a casual ease that's mind-boggling. The half-Japanese New Zealander hascalled LA home for almost 8 years now and his acclaimed club night CHURCH hastaken his brand of electronic and beat-infused jazz from coast to coast and aroundthe globe. Equal parts jazz musician, DJ and production wizard, MdCL's sets are atreat for the dancers, the listeners, the progressives and the purists alike, as hecasually erases the lines between genres and eras. Armed with a crateful of classics from Blue Note Records' genre-defining years, Mark de Clive-Lowe has created a live-remix mixtape weaving from jazz to hip hopclassics, to underground house and broken beat. Recorded and improvised live inone take, MdCL deploys his drum machine, sample pads, rhodes and keyboardson-the-fly bringing unique perspective to moments created decades earlier by thelikes of Herbie Hancock, Duke Ellington, and Donald Byrd. From reminiscingsamples that we fell in love with through A Tribe Called Quest and J Dilla, toreimagining sax great Joe Henderson riding a broken-afro electronic frenzy, MdCLpaints his own vision of what Blue Note means to him.;Track List:1. Blue Note Remixed Part 1;2. Blue Note Remixed Part 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.