- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Feehan - Mf Ii
- Write a Review
- #K78412 000000000 K78412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mark Feehan is a guitarist. In the '80s he bummed Floridian punks in Broken Talent. In the '90s he s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mark Feehan is a guitarist. In the '80s he bummed Floridian punks in Broken Talent. In the '90s he strangled strings and blew minds in Harry Pussy. Currently he is in post no-wave noiseniks Taiwan Housing Project. These are mentioned merely as biographical material, as these things -hell, even Feehan's lone solo album (2012's MF on Siltbreeze) - gives you zero preparation for the sounds lurking inside MF II. This album has moments of surprising acoustic beauty bookended with perplexing electronic sound pools, with buzzing, almost-punk, Germanic vocal narration. It is safe to say this is the weirdest thing ever to appear on Richie Records. For those who welcome befuddlement and bemusement- hop on board!;Track List:1. Papillon;2. Der Erlkonig;3. Egnatius;4. Sports;5. Project Weiss Fall;6. Die Wasserbomben;7. Hans Delight;8. Druid Moon;9. Lumina;10. Carmen;11. Dievogelsagt;12. Minute Album;13. Stringer Discount;14. Placido Domingo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.