- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Knopfler - Kill to Get Crimson
- Write a Review
- #K63237 000000000 K63237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:U.S. double vinyl LP pressing of the famed guitarist and singer/songwriter's 2007 solo album featuring a bonus CD versi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:U.S. double vinyl LP pressing of the famed guitarist and singer/songwriter's 2007 solo album featuring a bonus CD version of the album. Building on last year's Grammy® nominated All the Roadrunning collaboration with Emmylou Harris, Mark Knopfler unveils his fifth solo album, Kill to Get Crimson. While certain to appeal to his loyal fan base, the album's artful guitar Rock will also entice new fans to Knopfler's signature sound, instantly recognizable vocals and smart lyrics. A multiple Grammy winner who has sold more than 110 million albums worldwide, Knopfler remains one of Rock's most admired artists. Warner Bros.;Track List:1. True Love Will Never Fade;2. Scaffolder's Wife;3. Fizzy and the Still;4. Heart Full of Holes;5. We Can Get Wild;6. Secondary Waltz;7. Punish the Monkey;8. Let It All Go;9. Behind with the Rent;10. Fish and the Bird;11. Madame Geneva's;12. In the Sky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.