- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Kozelek - Rock N' Roll Singer
- Write a Review
- #K63714 000000000 K63714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2000 mini album from the singer/songwriter best known for fronting Red House Painters and Sun Kil Mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2000 mini album from the singer/songwriter best known for fronting Red House Painters and Sun Kil Moon. Rock 'n' Roll Singer was the debut solo release from Kozelek The EP was released on June 13, 2000, and was released while the final album with his previous band Red House Painters (the 1998 album Old Ramon, which didn't get a release until 2001) was in limbo with record label mergers. Rock 'n' Roll Singer contains three original tracks and four covers: "Rock 'n' Roll Singer, " "You Ain't Got a Hold on Me, " and "Bad Boy Boogie" originally by AC/DC, and "Around and Around" originally by John Denver.;Track List:1. Find Me Ruben Olivares;2. Rock 'N' Roll Singer;3. You Ain't Got a Hold on Me;4. Metropol 47;5. Around and Around;6. Bad Boy Boogie;7. Ruth Marie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.