- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Nevin - My Unfashionable Opinion
- Write a Review
- #K86177 000000000 K86177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth album from the former Fairground Attraction guitarist/songwriter. Co-produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth album from the former Fairground Attraction guitarist/songwriter. Co-produced with his former Fairground Attraction bandmate Simon Edwards and engineered and mixed by the mighty Phill Brown (Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin, Talk Talk), it features 12 brand new Mark Nevin songs. Basic tracks were recorded live to 16 track analogue tape over four days at north London's Livingston Studios and taken to The Red Room in Bermondsey to be mixed. Most of the songs stick to the core band of Roger Beaujolais on vibraphone and marimba, Simon Edwards on bass and Richard Marcangelo on drums - with the addition of the inspired Hammond organ of James Hallawell. The great Kick Horns bring their brass magic to a couple before Colette O'Leary and Louise Nevin add a little accordion and fiddle to the final song.;Track List:1. My Unfashionable Opinion;2. Only Dreamers (Live the Dream);3. Clown;4. Sing Anyway;5. Punching Above My Weight;6. Forgotify;7. Uncertainty;8. The Stars Align;9. Don't Be My Echo;10. Curly Wurly Boy;11. Cold War;12. I Can Hear You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.