- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Slaughter - Halfway There (picture Disc)
- Write a Review
- K59799 000000000 K59799000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the frontman for melodic metal band Slaughter. Halfway There ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the frontman for melodic metal band Slaughter. Halfway There is the follow-up to his 2015 release, Reflections In A Rearview Mirror. The album recaptures a bit of the classic-era Slaughter releases. Slaughter says, "My first solo record was kinda getting back on the horse, so to speak. I mean doing everything and recording... I'm taking on a lot more tasks as an engineer/producer/ writer on all this... because I'm doing everything. Ultimately at the end of the day, anybody who is a Slaughter fan, will certainly understand that I am a large part of the Slaughter sound and vibe, so obviously if you like that, it's in there. It's just that I take a lot more liberties on the solo side that I probably wouldn't do when it's a group effort.";Track List:1. Hey You;2. Devoted;3. Supernatural;4. Halfway There;5. Forevermore;6. Conspiracy;7. Reckless;8. Disposable;9. Turn It;10. Not Here;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.