- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Sultan - Whenever I Want
- Write a Review
- #K86401 000000000 K86401000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/25/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, the companion release to the Whenever I Want album. 2011 release from singer, songwriter and musicia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/25/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, the companion release to the Whenever I Want album. 2011 release from singer, songwriter and musician Mark Sultan, better known as BBQ of the King Khan & BBQ Show. Sultan has been pounding out his own stew of R&B, Rockabilly, Garage, Doo-Wop, Psychedelia, Punk and whatnot since he was a mere child fronting Montreal's Spaceshits. Releasing a slew of albums and touring relentlessly, Sultan has established quite a reputation as a songsmith and vocalist of the highest caliber. Recently he went into the studio and ended up more than two albums' worth of material. After trying to whittle it down to one LP, in the Red decided to simply release it all (well, most of it, anyway).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.