- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Wynn - More Singles
- Write a Review
- #K90036 000000000 K90036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Track List:1. And Dave Went Mental;2. I'm Mint Man Me Man Yeah Yeah;3. Bill Burroughs Was My Baby;4. Woolies Please;5. I Am J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Track List:1. And Dave Went Mental;2. I'm Mint Man Me Man Yeah Yeah;3. Bill Burroughs Was My Baby;4. Woolies Please;5. I Am John;6. Eggs and Juice;7. Kes;8. Holiday;9. Boys Don't Cry (Massive Turn on);10. Tooth Decay;11. Day Trip to Heckmondwicke;12. The Beatles Hate Me;13. George Formby Breakdown;14. Acrylic;15. Orange;16. Billy Billy I Love You #1;17. Billy Billy I Love You #2;18. The 'I Once Fingered a Girl Who Rejected Rick Witter in Glasgow Art School' Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.