- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Crenshaw - Grab the Next Train
- Write a Review
- #K83784 000000000 K83784000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:His sixth EP, Grab The Next Train, features the great new title song as well as a cover of The Easybeats' 1960s rock cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:His sixth EP, Grab The Next Train, features the great new title song as well as a cover of The Easybeats' 1960s rock classic "Made My Bed Gonna Lie In It" and a 1981 apartment recorded demo of one of his first name making cuts "Something's Gonna Happen." All three tracks were mastered for maximum sound fidelity by veteran engineer Greg Calbi, who has handled mastering duties on the entire EP series. "I've always put a great deal of care into the albums I've made," Crenshaw adds. "But as a listener, I've always been a singles guy and an individual-tracks guy. I'm looking forward to creating a steady output of music in small batches, rather than being stuck in a cave for months and stockpiling a whole bunch of music and dumping it out all at once. Now, when I finish something, I get to put it out, instead of having to wait until I've got 12 more.";Track List:1. Grab the Next Train;2. Made My Bed Gonna Lie in It;3. Something's Gonnna Happen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.