- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martha - Blisters In The Pit Of My Heart
- K59656 000000000 K59656000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Over 11 expertly crafted pop songs, produced once again by MJ from Hookworms, Martha returns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Over 11 expertly crafted pop songs, produced once again by MJ from Hookworms, Martha returns with their second album, Blisters In The Pit Of My Heart, which explores the difficulties in staying political, passionate and punk. Hailing from the small town of Pity Me, UK, Martha plays energetic, impassioned power pop with intricate vocals and lush four-part harmonies, informed by '90s indie rock and contemporary garage punk. The band is J. Cairns (guitar), Daniel Ellis (guitar Onsind), Naomi Griffin (bass No Ditching), and Nathan Stephens Griffin (drums Onsind). Their debut album Courting Strong came out in 2014 and was included in NPR's top 50 albums of that year, winning them the epithet, "One of Britain's best rock bands." If the band's first album was about punks growing up, then Blisters In The Pit Of My Heart is about grown-ups staying punk, trying to stay creative and passionate, and making the most of everything in spite of the many obstacles that get in the way. It finds strength and solace in friendships, love, and motivation from the people in your life who really inspire you.;Track List:1. Christine;2. Chekhov's Hangnail;3. Precarious (Supermarket Song);4. Do Whatever;5. Goldman's Detective Agency;6. The Awkward Ones;7. Blisters (In the Pit of My Heart);8. 11:45 Legless in Brandon;9. Curly Raquel;10. Do Nothing;11. St. Paul's (Westerberg Comprehensive)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.