- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martha Wainwright - Goodnight City
- Write a Review
- #K76114 000000000 K76114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. Goodnight City was produced...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. Goodnight City was produced by Wainwright's husband, bassist Brad Albetta, and Thomas Doveman Bartlett. Guest contributors include novelist Merrill Garbus, Glen Hansard, Michael Ondaatje, Beth Orton, and members of the McGarrigle and Wainwright families. Wainwright has said about the writers who contributed to the album: Because these writers know me and because I was able to personalize these songs by changing things here and there, I made them feel as if I wrote them myself. Somehow they wonderfully reflect my life and I am so thankful to the other artists for writing them.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.