- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Courtney - Many Moons
- Write a Review
- #K73515 000000000 K73515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Many Moons is the solo debut from Martin Courtney, the principal songwrite...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Many Moons is the solo debut from Martin Courtney, the principal songwriter of Real Estate. After the 2014 release of their third album, Atlas, Courtney started writing some songs while waiting to head out on tour. He's created an album of soft psychedelia that sonically recalls the Kinks and Big Star and that lyrically reveals his life as a family man, father, and touring musician. Many Moons is breezy and full of subtle introspection. It's an elliptical document of Courtney's transition into family life and fatherhood written through the filter of being away from his loved ones and home.;Track List:1. Awake;2. Foto;3. Vestiges;4. Before We Begin;5. Northern Highway;6. Many Moons;7. Asleep;8. Little Blue;9. Focus;10. Airport Bar;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.