- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Rev - Martin Rev
- Write a Review
- #K78868 000000000 K78868000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this solo album from the Suicide instrumentalist. In 1980, shortly after Suicide's second full-l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this solo album from the Suicide instrumentalist. In 1980, shortly after Suicide's second full-length, Martin Rev released his first solo album on preeminent No Wave label Infidelity (Lust/Unlust). Uninhibited by the trappings of a collaborator, Rev was freed to explore his most experimental and pop leanings with dirty synthesizers, dark melodies and dreamlike textures, and produced a masterpiece of modern alienation that captures a uniquely New York landscape. Echoing other electronic forerunners such as Silver Apples and Kraftwerk, and foreshadowing the work of Aphex Twin and Air, Rev's solo outing rests firmly in the lineage of unnerving sounds from the furthest fringe of maladjustment.;Track List:1. Mari;2. Baby O Baby;3. Nineteen 86;4. Temptation;5. Jomo;6. Asiá
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.