- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Sexton - Mixtape of the Open Road
- Write a Review
- #K70921 000000000 K70921000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Remember that mix tape your friend made you way back when - the one that's etched in your soul? Mart...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Remember that mix tape your friend made you way back when - the one that's etched in your soul? Martin Sexton's 2015 album Mixtape Of The Open Road is that musical cross-country trip, blazing through all territories of style, as you cruise through time and place. This record is a charm bracelet of twelve gems all strung together with the golden thread of what Rolling Stone calls his soul-marinated voice.;Track List:1. Do It Daily;2. You (My Mind Is Woo);3. Pine Away;4. Set in Stone;5. Remember That Ride;6. Give It Up;7. Shut Up and Sing;8. I Believe in You;9. Doin' Something Right;10. Dandelion Days;11. Virginia;12. Supper Time;Special Attributes:WITH BOOKLET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.