- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martina McBride - Reckless
- Write a Review
- #K61852 000000000 K61852000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:2016 album from the multiple Grammy nominated country vocalist. Martina McBride has sold over 18 million albums to date...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:2016 album from the multiple Grammy nominated country vocalist. Martina McBride has sold over 18 million albums to date, including twenty Top 10 singles and six #1 hits. McBride has earned more than fifteen major music awards, including four wins for the CMA Female Vocalist of the Year and three ACM Top Female Vocalist. Martina has been awarded fourteen Gold Records, nine Platinum honors, three Double Platinum Records, and two Triple Platinum Awards. Martina McBride is known for her soprano singing range and her country pop material. She was signed to RCA Records in 1991, and made her debut the following year as a neo-traditionalist country singer. Over time, she developed a pop-styled crossover sound, similar to that of Shania Twain and Faith Hill and has had a string of major hit singles on the Billboard country chart and occasionally on the adult contemporary chart. Five of these singles went to No. 1 on the country chart between 1995 and 2001, and one peaked at No. 1 on the adult contemporary chart in 2003. She has been called the "Celine Dion of Country Music" when she was recognized for her soprano singing range.;Track List:1. Reckless;2. It Ain't Pretty;3. Just Around the Corner;4. Everybody Wants to Be Loved;5. The Real Thing;6. That's the Thing About Love;7. Low All Afternoon;8. Diamond with Keith Urban;9. We'll Pick Up Where We Left Off;10. You and You Alone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.