- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marty Friedman - Wall Of Sound
- Write a Review
- #K66934 000000000 K66934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Grammy nominated recording artist and legendary guitarist as well as Ambassador of Japan Heritage Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Grammy nominated recording artist and legendary guitarist as well as Ambassador of Japan Heritage Marty Friedman (Megadeth) returns with Wall of Sound, the much anticipated follow up to his Billboard charting album, Inferno. Eleven bombastic tracks featuring a diverse group of guests: Jinxx (Black Veil Brides), Shiv Mehra (Deafheaven) and Jorgen Munkeby (Shining), Wall of Sound explores, expands and destroys any conventional notions of instrumental music. Engineered by Paul Fig (Ghost, Alice in Chains, Rush) and mixed by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Lamb of God). "It was as if the exhaustive process of putting Inferno together strengthened a new creative muscle that I had never zoned in on before, so the first steps of writing Wall of Sound felt like a runner who runs a marathon after over-training for a long time. I was well warmed up. The guitar playing on the album also came quite easy, despite it being without question the most evolved guitar playing of my career. It's a challenge to evolve on ones instrument album after album, especially on your 13th solo album. Luckily this is a challenge that I love. "You will find this hard to believe when you hear the density and sheer amount of guitar coming at you from all directions, but in fact all of the final guitar tracks on Wall of Sound were done in 9 days." - Marty Friedman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.