- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marty Stuart - Way Out West
- Write a Review
- K57728 000000000 K57728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The 18th studio album from the five time Grammy winning country music veteran. The album was conceiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The 18th studio album from the five time Grammy winning country music veteran. The album was conceived as a love letter by one of country music's living legends, whom has played with everyone from Cash to Lester Flatt, to the lonely but magical American West, specifically the promised land of California. Produced by Mike Campbell (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers), and featuring the Fabulous Superlatives -guitarist Kenny Vaughan, drummer Harry Stinson and new member, bassist Chris Scruggs- Marty's longtime band, Way Out West is a cinematic tour-de-force. Listeners can feel the warmth of those desert winds over the album's 15 tracks, a collection of newly written originals, instrumentals and rare covers.;Track List:1. Side A Desert Prayer Pt. I 0:48;2. Mojave 2:18;3. Lost on the Desert 2:34;4. Way Out West 5:42;5. El Fantasma Del Toro 2:46;6. Old Mexico 2:46;7. Time Don't Wait 3:56;8. Quicksand 1:44;9. Side B Air Mail Special 2:17;10. Torpedo 2:17;11. Please Don't Say Goodbye 2:48;12. Whole Lotta Highway (With a Million Miles to Go) 3:19;13. Desert Prayer Pt. II 0:57;14. Wait for the Morning 3:50;15. Way Out West (Reprise) 1:56
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.