- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - Here, My Dear
- Write a Review
- #K61544 000000000 K61544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl pressing of this 1975 album from the soul icon. Here, My Dear is the 15th studio album by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl pressing of this 1975 album from the soul icon. Here, My Dear is the 15th studio album by Marvin Gaye. The front cover features a painting of Gaye dressed in a toga in a neo-Roman setting, and the back cover features a temple with the word "matrimony" collapsing around a mock-Rodin sculpture of a romantic couple. Recording sessions for the album took place between 1977 and 1978 at Gaye's personal studios, Marvin Gaye Studios in Los Angeles, California. The album was notable for it's subject matter's being dedicated to the fallout of Gaye's marriage to his first wife, Anna Gordy Gaye. Initially a commercial and critical failure upon it's release, it was later hailed by music critics as one of Gaye's best produced albums in the years following Gaye's death.;Track List:1. Here My Dear;2. I Met a Little Girl;3. When Did You Stop Loving Me When Did I Stop Loving You;4. Anger;5. Is That Enough;6. Everybody Needs Love;7. Time to Get It Together;8. Sparrow;9. Anna's Song;10. When Did You Stop Loving Me When Did I Stop Loving You;11. A Funky Space Reincarnation;12. You Can Leave But It's Going to Cost You;13. Falling in Love Again;14. When Did You Stop Loving Me When Did I Stop Loving You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.