- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - In the Groove
- Write a Review
- #K75675 000000000 K75675000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1968 soul classic. A 1960's Motown and Marvin classic that at first featured the th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1968 soul classic. A 1960's Motown and Marvin classic that at first featured the then-recent hits, "You" and "Chained," but became popular when the next-to-last track on Side One, "I Heard It Through The Grapevine," began getting airplay. This led to "Grapevine" becoming a massive # 1, the biggest hit single ever for Motown at the time (and even forcing Motown at one point to reissue the album with the song's title). The LP also includes great covers, from "Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever" to "There Goes My Baby." Marvin helped to shape the sound of Motown in the 1960s, first as an in-house session player and later as a solo artist with a string of hits and duet recordings with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, and Tammi Terrell, later earning the titles Prince of Motown and Prince of Soul.;Track List:1. You;2. Tear It on Down;3. Chained;4. I Heard It Through the Grapevine;5. At Last (I Found a Love);6. Some Kind of Wonderful;7. Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever;8. Change What You Can;9. It's Love I Need;10. Every Now and Then;11. You're What's Happening (In the World Today);12. There Goes My Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.