- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - M.P.G.
- Write a Review
- #K83189 000000000 K83189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 soul classic. Right in the hit "Grapevine" groove, M.P.G. and it's memorable c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 soul classic. Right in the hit "Grapevine" groove, M.P.G. and it's memorable cover image features "Too Busy Thinking About My Baby" and "That's The Way Love Is," each top ten Pop hits, as well as "The End Of Our Road," a top 40 smash that like the others was top 10 R&B. Marvin helped to shape the sound of Motown in the 1960s, first as an in-house session player and later as a solo artist with a string of hits and duet recordings with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, and Tammi Terrell, later earning the titles Prince of Motown and Prince of Soul.;Track List:1. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby;2. This Magic Moment;3. That's the Way Love Is;4. The End of Our Road;5. Seek and You Shall Find;6. Memories;7. Only a Lonely Man Would Know;8. It's a Bitter Pill to Swallow;9. More Than a Heart Can Stand;10. Try My True Love;11. I Got to Get to California;12. It Don't Take Much to Keep Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.