- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - Take 2 (With Kim Weston)
- Write a Review
- #K83186 000000000 K83186000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 soul classic. Spotlighted by the immortal hit "It Takes Two," this album hit t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 soul classic. Spotlighted by the immortal hit "It Takes Two," this album hit the R&B top 20. The only LP to feature Marvin Gaye with fellow Motown artist Kim Weston, it's a special listen from the first track through their Motown covers ("Baby I Need Your Loving") and delightful versions of standards including "Secret Love." Marvin helped to shape the sound of Motown in the 1960s, first as an in-house session player and later as a solo artist with a string of hits and duet recordings with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, and Tammi Terrell, later earning the titles Prince of Motown and Prince of Soul.;Track List:1. It Takes Two - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;2. I Love You Yes I Do - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;3. Baby I Need Your Loving - Kim Weston Marvin Gaye;4. It's Got to Be a Miracle (This Thing Called Love) - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;5. Baby Say Yes - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;6. What Good Am I Without You - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;7. Til There Was You - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;8. Love Fell on Me - Kim Weston Marvin Gaye;9. Secret Love - Kim Weston Marvin Gaye;10. I Want You 'Round - Marvin Gaye Kim Weston;11. Heaven Sent You I Know - Kim Weston Marvin Gaye;12. When We're Together - Kim Weston Marvin Gaye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.