- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - That Stubborn Kinda' Fellow
- Write a Review
- #K75681 000000000 K75681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. That Stubborn Kinda Fellow is the second studio album by Marvin Gaye, r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. That Stubborn Kinda Fellow is the second studio album by Marvin Gaye, released on the Tamla label in 1962. The second LP Gaye released on the label, it also produced his first batch of successful singles for the label and established Gaye as one of the label's first hit-making acts in it's early years. Marvin Gaye helped to shape the sound of Motown in the 1960s, first as an in-house session player and later as a solo artist with a string of solo hits and duet recordings with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, and Tammi Terrell, later earning the titles Prince of Motown and Prince of Soul.;Track List:1. Stubborn Kind of Fellow;2. Pride and Joy;3. Hitch Hike;4. Get My Hands on Some Lovin';5. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home);6. Soldier's Plea;7. It Hurt Me Too;8. Taking My Time;9. Hello There Angel;10. I'm Yours You're Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.