- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marvin Gaye - What's Going on
- Write a Review
- #K82233 000000000 K82233000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 10” vinyl EP. This limited edition pressing includes two new versions of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On" featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 10” vinyl EP. This limited edition pressing includes two new versions of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On" featured on this four-track vinyl EP. This special 10 inch vinyl release contains a new duet version featuring Marvin Gaye and Motown artist BJ The Chicago Kid as well as an unplugged "Coffeehouse" mix of the original Marvin Gaye version, using bare parts, particularly a formerly buried acoustic guitar, from the original session. The top side of the 10-inch includes the original mono single versions of "What's Going On." The original song was released in 1971. Originally inspired by a police brutality incident witnessed by Renaldo "Obie" Benson, the song was composed by Benson, Al Cleveland and Gaye and produced by Gaye himself. The song was mainly viewed as a meditation on the troubles and problems of the world, proving to be a timely and relatable release, and marked Gaye's departure from the Motown Sound towards more personal material.;Track List:1. What's Going on;2. God Is Love;3. What's Going on;4. What's Going on;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL, EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.