- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Masakatsu Takagi - The Boy And The Beast (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K61425 000000000 K61425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:The Boy And The Beast is a Japanese animated blockbuster directed by acclaimed filmmaker Mamoru Hosoda (Wolf Children, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:The Boy And The Beast is a Japanese animated blockbuster directed by acclaimed filmmaker Mamoru Hosoda (Wolf Children, Summer Wars). He is part of the new generation of directors of high quality Japanese animated features. The Boy and The Beast tells the story of a lost boy in Tokyo, Kyuta. While wandering one night in the back alleys of Shibuya he slips into an alternate universe where he is raised by a bear-man, Kumatetsu, who fights for a living. Kumatetsu trains Kyuta in the art of fighting over the years. But eventually Kyuta is thrown into a cataclysmic adventure which spans both worlds. This beautifully crafted animated adventure features a gorgeous and adventurous score by Kyoto-based composer Masakatsu Takagi who previously collaborated with Mamoru Hosoda on Wolf Children.;Track List:1. A1. the Beast Festivities;2. A2. Pupil;3. A3. Cosmos in a Child;4. A4. the Beast Sinfonia;5. A5. Boys Under the Summer Sky;6. A6. Wonderful Adventures;7. A7. a Child Full of Life;8. A8. Cradle Song;9. B1. Another Life;10. B2. Free the Wind;11. B3. Beautiful Season;12. B4. Juvenile Psalms;13. B5. Portrait of Solitude;14. B6. a Sword in Your Soul;15. B7. My Name B8. Days We All Have
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.