- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Masked Intruder - Love And Other Crimes
- Write a Review
- K66955 000000000 K66955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Madison, WI pop-punk act Masked Intruder returns on Pure Noise Records in 2016 with the new 6-track ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Madison, WI pop-punk act Masked Intruder returns on Pure Noise Records in 2016 with the new 6-track EP Love And Other Crimes. Intruder Blue proclaims, "We're really stoked on this EP! We recorded it with Roger Lima, who produced it along with Mike Kennerty. We had an awesome time working on it, and I think that really comes through in the final product. It was mixed and mastered by Stephen Egerton, and he killed it. We basically couldn't be happier with how everything came out, including the awesome cover art by Danielle Otrakji. It's a pretty dynamic record, especially for a 6 song EP. Each song really has it's own feel, which we hope will appeal to the ladies, and make them want to make out with us. The first track/single is called "Take What I Want" and it's about stealing, which is cool. Other than that, I think the record pretty much speaks for itself. Cool!";Track List:1. Take What I Want;2. First Star Tonight;3. Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt;4. Running from the Cops;5. Still Always on My Mind;6. If Only
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.